Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hitam

Hitam

Hitam is the name of my cat. Usually I just call her TAM. My house now is like 'Cat Keeping Centre' (Direct translation from Pusat Pengumpulan Kucing)

Tam love to pregnant again and again. My mom have to look after them all. Last time Tam made a record for giving birth to seven live and healthy kittens. Those kittens are then sent to Ampang (Pet Centre) since my mom herself is pregnant at that time. So, tak larat nak jaga kucing.

Last two months, Tam gave birth again. This time 5 black kittens. Take a look at the pictures below.

The kitten's house


One day, there is a box of 3 kittens in front of my house. Don't know who put it there. (orang buang kucing la tu). So, my mom just put them inside the sangkar. Tam give milk to all the kittens. Although the other three are not hers. The kittens are all siblings now... =D



This white kitten is the biggest among all. Its not Tam's child. I do not know where Tam got it from.

Yesterday, 3 other kittens were added by someone. Again, unknown.
So, in total, 5+3+1+3=12
Quite a lot huh..

Its not easy to look after the kittens. Have to settle their litters, food, ..
The smell also.. fuh.. (when there are too many cats, you know how the smell was like)


Rat caught by Tam

Rat.. ya. Tam is really good at this. Every morning (time Subuh) they will be 2 or 3 rats in front of my house. I don't know why Tam doesn't eat them but just lay them in front of my house instead. Tam.. Tam..

Sleeping Tam. Look at her when sleep.

She is like dancing.

One more nice pose.

Being with these cats, I learnt that we should always care about others, god creatures.









1 comment:

qaleelan said...

One of the kiten had died yesterday. May be because the cat is too small that the car didn't notice it. There is not much blood, but one of the eye almost ... ya.