Saturday, July 9, 2011

Procrastinate?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

It had been a few weeks already that I've been in Malaysia. Always wanted to share something here. Share what I had gone through all this while and many more. But the things just kept in my mind. Hard enough to throw it into a written form. But the idea is there. 

One thing that I can share for now, use every single chance that you have to give out the best out of yourselves; for you may not have any chance at all after that if you procrastinate. This apply to all situations that you may come across in your life. Try to think once again. In any occasion, what will happen if you plan to procrastinate what you should really do at that particular time? Will you meet that that kind of situation again at any other time. Usually things do not happen as we wish. So, do what you think is right and don't think of procrastination.

-talking to myself



Keep on holding tight to HIM

No comments: