Saturday, June 20, 2009

My first blog entry...

This is my first post. If before this I just read people's blog, now I have my own.

"Why only now?", I asked my self. I feel like it's already too late to start a blog now... But somehow, I feel that I need this. I felt the calling to make a blog.

To share my thought.

To know what people say about my thought.

To be taught.

I've been reading a lot of blogs before this. Friends, friends of my friends, and just anyone.
Everyone has their own style of writing and scratching their words. From the very formal with the correct punctuation and spelling to the very simple with short forms and slang language.
Still, the message is there.

Things that I am going to write may not picture the real me. For those who know me, you know that I didn't talk much. For me, it is easier to write rather than to talk.

I can write, but my writing may not be that nice. I do not have flowery sentence to start with. I do not have any inspirational words to share. My words construction is simple. But, I just wanted to give this a try. This blog may not be benefited to you but surely I will learn something from this.

To anyone who happened to read this, sorry for taking your time. Thanks for reading. Do not hesitate to guide me if you find any mistake. Languages, contents, grammars, tenses or anything.
Just tell me. =D

In this post, I love to share one of my favourite ayat from the Quran:
"and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know" [2:216]

Jazakillah.









No comments: