Monday, April 5, 2010

What's up?

May peace be upon you to whoever reading this.

File:Busy desk.svg

It has been quiet a while since I do not update anything here. Erm... too busy? That shouldn't be taken as a reason supposingly. Well, lets not talk about this.

Children Childrens Day, learn

All this while, many things had happened. Many things had been learnt too. Now, it's time to apply. To apply what? To apply what I've learnt. What have I learnt? Nothing so special about but it is essential.

It's not special because it is something that everyone should learn and know about. It is essential because, without it, we will get to nowhere.

30 Hand-picked Flash and Essential Actionscript 3.0 Tutorials

I've learnt something that can guide me to lead a meaningful life. And I should share this with the people out there so that everyone will not waste their life just like that. I really mean EVERYONE. Every single person in this world. No one should be miss out.

Narrow Irish Road

I hope I'm on the right track and will continue implementing and applying things that I learnt in any way that I can. This maybe one of the way...

We will help you through the implementation process

The fact that you are in whatever condition right now is because you are capable of doing it. You are capable, because HE said so. So, do not lose hope and continue hold on HIS mercy. You will not regret.

"O my sons! Go you and enquire about Yûsuf (Joseph) and his brother, and never give up hope of Allâh's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allâh's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve." (Yusuf, 12:87)

Lets make a move, its either now or never...



No comments: