Friday, September 18, 2009

New LIFE

Thanks to all the wishes and advices I received before taking off to Czech Republic. I will remember all the amanat to make me more strong. InsyaAllah...

It's been quite a while that I didn't post anything here. I don't think I can spend much of my time here anymore. Living in a new place and having lots of things to do, I need to manage my time wisely.

I just started medicine for one week and I know my journey is still a long way to go. If I didn't take it seriously from now, I'll be in trouble. I have one BIG problem. Always feel like wanna doze off during lecture. (I know this is bad). People said that it is jet lack. Hopefully I can overcome this.

Raya is coming soon. I wish everyone a very Happy Eid Mubarak and may this Ramadhan teach us something.

Currently I need to do some notes and got to read many things. Need to organize the unorganized. Didn't have much time. Ya... gtg.

note: ...



1 comment:

aisyah ismail ♥ said...

apa khabar orang czech sorang nih.. hihi.. bz ea.. xpe2 moga Allah memeliharamu sahabatku (^_^)