Saturday, September 5, 2009

Am I ready?

It has been a while that I didn't post here. I've been little bit busy; completing 'things to do' list and packing my stuffs since I will depart to Czech Republic this coming Monday. (now is 12:28 am, Sunday).

After about 3 months of holiday and sitting at home life, soon I'll start my study life again. Now is the time for me to touch the book and read it. I need to listen to talks and lectures. I need to do revision, need to study, need to do experiment, need to put my focus back! Am I ready?

Sometimes I feel scared to start a new thing for I fear to face the challenges that awaits me. But this is actually common and I know time is all what it takes. As time goes by, I'll get use to the new environment. Right?

At my new place, I believe that the challenge in becoming a Muslim is harder since Muslims are just a small minority of group. The solah time will be different. Fasting maybe longer. Halal food source is not much.

After all, all these obstacle will help me to become more strong in seeking the redha of Allah. I hope I can strengthen my pillars of Islam and istiqama in whatever that I do.


3 comments:

aisyah ismail ♥ said...

salam'alayk.. insyaallah.. may allah makes everything easy for u..

dan taqwa adalah sebaik2 bekalan ke sana

all the beast sue! =)

p/s: aisyah x pnah nmpk sue on9 sob sob mayb sue patut add aisyah kat ur ym list.. huehue.. tq!~ do keep in touch

http://aisyaumayra.blogspot.com

teh bunga chrysanthemum said...

all the best sue!!!

p/s: aisyah ni x habis2 promote blog die kemana2 pon dia pegi..

qaleelan said...

Aisya: ok.. nnt kte add aisya k. =D
(tak pernah baca blog aisyah lagi..)

Erni: erni!! miss you.. all the best utk erni gak kat manchester nnt =D