Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The HARDEST thing to say

What do you consider as the hardest thing to say? Well.. it depends.

The longest word can be hard to say. For example:
PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS (a lung disease caused by breathing in particles of siliceous volcanic dust)

but, that is not always the case. Sometimes we may find it hard to say even this short words: Thank you.

Yes.

Why it is so? Maybe because...
we feel shy...
or we afraid to say it out...
or we are not sure whether we should say it or not...
or we simply forgot to say it.

Whatever the reason is, this short word carry an important meaning as it shows kind of appreciation and respect.

Here, I will like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone around me for always guiding me to become a better person in whatever that I do either directly or indirectly.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and nothing can pay back all the good deeds.

Last but not least, Thanks Allah for guiding me in this road. Thanks for sending all the good people to be around me. Thanks Allah for everything. May I belong to those who is always be grateful.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Subhanallah...

mari berterima kasih!!! =)